Mega List of 60+ Digital Download Product Ideas For Passive Income
Hey there friend!
If you’re reading this, this means you have decided you’d love to get into selling digital download products but haven’t quite decided what sort of product to sell yet.
Hey awesome – because I can help you with that!
As we know, I personally make a full-time income selling digital SVG design files for Silhouette & Cricut crafters, but to be honest there are SO MANY other products out there that you could sell.
For the purposes of this blog, I define digital download products as a small file/download that you can create and sell that someone can use to “do something.”
Not so much an online course or some sort of educational materials, but an actual tool, so to speak.
Digital download generally range from $2-10 apiece, and the absolute BEST digital product is something you can sell multiple variations of to the same people over and over and over (as opposed to something someone only needs once and that’s it forever).
This also enables you to bundle them together for bigger savings for your customers as well as more income in your pocket.
I’ve spent a bit of time brainstorming, and here is a list of 60+ product ideas for you to look through and see if anything sparks an idea for you.
If you would like to add anything to the list, feel free to add in the comments below!
- SVGs/craft designs
- Vinyl cutters
- Laser cutting
- 3D paper crafts
- Printable greeting cards
- Coloring sheets & books
- Photo mockups
- Stock Photos
- Social Media Photo & image template Packs
- Instagram Stories stickers/backgrounds/packs
- Printable habit trackers
- Printable workout trackers
- Well – printable ANYTHING trackers, really
- Digital papers/background patterns
- Inspirational printable for framing
- Printable photo prints
- Printable stickers (planner stickers, kid’s stickers, etc)
- Printable workbooks
- Niche worksheets/planners (for particular topics/areas of expertise)
- 3d printing files
- Printable educational resources (handwriting practice sheets, etc)
- Twitch emotes
- Digital ephemera
- Digital scrapbooking elements & packs
- Printable invitations
- Printable party accessory packs
- Printable labels
- Printable shooting targets
- Printable dowsing charts
- Printable general organizational sheets
- Printable general planner sheets
- Cross stitch patterns
- Knitting patterns
- Crocheting patterns
- Sewing patterns
- Quilting patterns
- Barn quilt designs
- Weaving patterns
- Computer wallpapers
- Escape room kits/puzzles
- Embroidery designs
- Bible study guides
- Google slide packs
- Downloadable gaming accessories (skins, textures, mods, etc)
- Entertainment kits for kids (road trips w/ printable games, activity sheets, etc)
- Apple Watch faces
- Zoom backgrounds
- Crossword/word search/sudoku/mazes/etc puzzles
- Tattoo designs
- Music for Youtubers
- Sound effects for Youtubers
- WordPress themes
- Canva templates
- Illustrator brushes
- Procreate brushes
- Lightroom presets
- Ebook cover templates
- Phone backgrounds
- Graphic design element packages
My friend – the potential is ENDLESS for the amazing products you can create for some semi-passive, digital product income.
So – scan through the list, see if anything piques your interest, make sure you’re signed up for my email list so I can help you get started on your business, and get ready to CHANGE your life!
I need to broaden my horizons; there are several things on the list that I have never heard of!?
It’s a nice list that once I figure out how to create digital items…I’m golden. I truly enjoyed reading your post. I recently purchased a Cricut and I felt that making my own designs would eliminate the need to waste my precious time researching copyrights & Trademarks. I have seen so many people selling copyrighted materials, I don’t want to make that mistake. Thanks so much for your blog post! Have a happy day!
Thank you Bethany….a lot of “food for thought”. Needed some new ideas.